Monday, September 8, 2008

3D Pinball Table Almost Done

Well I have been working on this project off an on for quite a while now, and it's getting close to completion - finally!

This is a recreation of a classic video game pinball table called Devil's Crush; it's easily the best video pinball game ever made, even 20 or so years later.

Click HERE to see Images of Devil's Crush on Google

The following are my renders:



I have plenty of other stuff to move onto so I am looking forward to calling this one "done".

Looks like I haven't posted any stuff from my sketchbook in a while either - more soon!

1 comment:

Dave Dunlap said...

wow! awesome work! So was devil's crush actually based on a real table? I love the turbo-grafx 16 game and still play it all the time, but I never knew of the real table