Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting caught up...

Since I was a dummy and never started a blog until now, I thought I'd help kick things off by posting some stuff that I've done recently, starting with pages from my various sketchbooks. Most of these are super fast drawings (1-2 minutes); every once in a while I sit down and start drawing and the next thing I know hours have gone by and I have pages and pages of these. Lately I've been drawing lots of heads, and I mean LOTS of heads. Every spare square inch of every handout I get in class has some kind of face on it. I'm experimenting with different styles right now, trying to find my own.

















Next I'll be posting stuff from my Illustration class that I took in the Fall of '07.

1 comment:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

You don't know who I am but I wanted to say that your drawings are fantastic. You have a very special gift. I have a 16 year old daughter who loves to draw and is quite good at it. I can only hope with more encouragement and learning she can become this good.